Home
What we Believe
Each Week
Mission
Congregation News
150th Anniversary
Contacts & Location

Welcome to the Invergordon Church of Scotland website

 

Invergordon Parish Church is a congregation of the Church of Scotland

 

Our church, the local parish church, is located in the centre of the seaside town of Invergordon.  The church’s steeple can be seen from miles around.  Each Sunday approximately 100 people meet to hear the gospel and worship the Lord Jesus.  Everyone is welcome.  Disabled access is from the side door.  A Loop system is available.  There is a car park beside the church.  We would be delighted to welcome you to our services. 

The town has a naval history but in recent years has become a busy port for cruise liners.  Invergordon is also well known for its brightly painted murals depicting life in the town over the years, for the outstanding natural beauty of the area and for the diversity of wildlife including seals and dolphins.  The church was built in 1861 so 2011 was our 150th anniversary year. 

 

 

 Scottish Charity Number  -  SC010964

 

Celebrating more than 150 years of Christian Witness in Invergordon